We are looking for an experienced and passionate UI/UX Designer to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As UI/UX Designer at GritWorld you will be part of a multi-cultural team that designs software for next-generation content-making. Together with Technical and Creative decision makers, as well as active users and business stakeholders, you will evaluate the best possible way to make our innovative software as user-friendly as possible.
Your resume, cover letter and online portfolio are required documents, to carefully evaluate your application.
- You will define (parts of) the user experience of our products, together with the product owner and your other designer colleague(s)
- You will create and refine the workflows and user interface of our products
- You will process input from both stakeholders and developers
- You will conduct user surveys and user interviews, process user feedback and perform field research
- You will need to understand the user needs and fulfill desires of our target users, by creating experiences that are accessible to them
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace having multiple projects at the same time
- You will be creating and maintaining guidelines for developers
- Minimum 3 years of UX or IxD experience, summarized in a showcase
- Open for learning new tools and workflows
- Confident team player that gladly speaks your mind
- Goal-oriented drive and have good ear for user feedback
- Exceptional organizational skills and communication skills – and able to adjust communication style based on audience.
- You are an expert in creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes and final design elements in tools such as Adobe XD/PS/AI or equivalent tools such as Sketch, Invision, etc.
- You have a well-developed sense of color and UI composition
- Finished Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Design or equivalent experience.
- Good English skills (written & verbal).
- 3D Modeling skills
- Knowledge/Experience in Fluent Design
- Experience with Game Engines and other DCC Tools
- Public Speaking
Our company benefits and core values:
- Free public transport ticket (within the RMV region).
- A monthly voucher card that can be redeemed at petrol stations, supermarkets, fitness studios, online stores, retail outlets, etc.!
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistants.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and many more!
Who we are:
GritWorld pushes the boundaries of real-time graphics and computer vision and develops key technologies in graphic visualization applications for the industry. Our focus is to improve the productivity of our clients in real-time Film and TV production, as much as real-time industry data simulation and visualization.
We strongly believe in creating a work environment where people, ideas and results are more important than regulations and time sheets. Every human tick’s a bit different, but we still share our laughs together. If you want to learn, create and grow with us, join us today.
As a growing start-up GritWorld offers excellent opportunities for personal career development.
If this position sounds exciting to you, apply for the job here. We look forward to receiving your application!