We are looking for an experienced and passionate IT System Administrator to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As IT System Administrator at GritWorld, you will be part of our IT Team and will be responsible for ensuring our IT infrastructure is in good condition (our computers, servers and other smart devices running smoothly). Your main responsibility is to implement/maintain internal infrastructure ensuring it is robust and it runs properly.
Your resume and cover letter are mandatory documents for our evaluation of your application.
- Support of our end users in all IT matters (software, hardware, network), onsite and remote.
- Technical research and development to enable continuous innovation within the infrastructure.
- Preview all new software applications for integration into the existing environment.
- Provide detailed support and troubleshooting documentation for operations and information systems.
- Provide detailed tracking and documentation of problem resolutions to reported issues.
- Introductory training in configuration of network hardware and computer systems.
- Asset tracking and hardware inventory.
- Proactively detect potential problems and address them by proposing/implementing solutions.
- Maintain and improve security on our internal infrastructure.
- Define and maintain IT policies across the company.
- Procurement of IT related solutions, such as hardware, software and external consultancy.
- At least 3 year of experience as IT System Administrator in a professional work environment.
- You have experience with Windows/ Linux networks and servers, Active directory, MS Office 365, JIRA, Git/ GitLab, Azure DevOps.
- You manage your time, your tasks and keep things properly documented.
- You are goal oriented in the way you work.
- You like to get involved in challenging tasks.
- You like to work in a team and communicate openly with colleagues to collaboratively improve our processes.
- Good German and English skills (written & verbal).
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Experience with Huawei Firewalls, intercontinental VPN setup, Digital Guardian software.
- Experience with setting up VPS on cloud services such as Ali cloud, google cloud, AWS.
- Experience with PowerShell, Python and/or Regex.
Our company benefits and core values:
- A monthly voucher card, redeemable at petrol stations, supermarkets, gym, online shops, retails and more!
- Free public transportation ticket (within the RMV region).
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
Who we are:
GritWorld pushes the boundaries of real-time graphics and computer vision and develops key technologies in graphic visualization applications for the industry. Our focus is to improve the productivity of our clients in real-time Film and TV production, as much as real-time industry data simulation and visualization.
We strongly believe in creating a work environment where people, ideas and results are more important than regulations and time sheets. Every human tick’s a bit different, but we still share our laughs together. If you want to learn, create and grow with us, join us today. As a growing start-up GritWorld offers excellent opportunities for personal career development.
If this position sounds exciting to you, apply for the job here. We look forward to receiving your application!