We are looking for an experienced and passionate Lead QA Tester - (m/f/d) to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As a Lead QA Tester at GritWorld you will be part of the Quality Assurance Team and you will be responsible for quality control throughout the development of our products by building testing procedures and managing the team of QA Testers.
Your resume and cover letter are mandatory documents for our evaluation of your application.
- Lead and manage test planning and execution.
- Work proactively in coordination with the development team for the troubleshooting and resolving of issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the accurate reporting of test results.
- Isolating bugs i.e. finding the steps to reproduce an identified bug.
- Write a precise description of the encountered issues so they can be easily identified and reproduced.
- Maintaining and improving existing test cases and improving workflow.
- Identify and consistently improve testing tools and approaches
- Practical experience leading a QA team for at least 2+ years in the software industry.
- Strong understanding of software QA methodologies and processes.
- Experience in 3D content creation tools such as 3ds Max, Blender, Maya.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Experience with game engines (Unreal and/or Unity).
- Familiar with functionality, interface, performance, integration and usability test cases.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with developers, designers and testers.
- Good English skills (written & verbal).
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Our company benefits and core values:
- A monthly voucher card, redeemable at petrol stations, supermarkets, gym, online shops, retails and more!
- Free public transportation ticket (within the RMV region).
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
Who we are:
GritWorld pushes the boundaries of real-time graphics and computer vision and develops key technologies in graphic visualization applications for the industry. Our focus is to improve the productivity of our clients in real-time Film and TV production, as much as real-time industry data simulation and visualization.
We strongly believe in creating a work environment where people, ideas and results are more important than regulations and time sheets. Every human tick’s a bit different, but we still share our laughs together. If you want to learn, create and grow with us, join us today. As a growing start-up GritWorld offers excellent opportunities for personal career development.
If this position sounds exciting to you, apply for the job here. We look forward to receiving your application!