We are looking for an experienced and passionate QA Tester to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As a QA Tester at GritWorld you will be part of the Quality Assurance Team and you will responsible for testing our products. Your main responsibilities will be to detect bugs and report them in our internal tracking system.
Your resume and cover letter are mandatory documents for our evaluation of your application.
- Review features and specifications and develop test cases based on the according requirements.
- Work proactively in coordination with the development team for the troubleshooting and resolving of issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the accurate reporting of test results.
- Isolating bugs i.e. finding the steps to reproduce an identified bug.
- Should be able to write a precise description of the encountered issues so they can be easily identified and reproduced.
- Maintaining and improving existing test cases and improving workflow.
- Practical experience of at least 2+ years in software testing.
- Experience in 3D content creation tools such as 3ds Max, Blender, Maya.
- Experience with game engines (Unreal and/or Unity).
- Knowledge of bug workflow and the life cycle of a bug.
- Familiar with functionality, interface, performance, integration, usability test cases.
- Generating test cases and maintaining them.
- Good English skills (written & verbal).
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Experience with JIRA system.
- Experience in animation or film production is a plus.
Our company benefits and core values:
- A monthly voucher card, redeemable at petrol stations, supermarkets, gym, online shops, retails and more!
- Free public transportation ticket (within the RMV region).
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
Who we are:
GritWorld pushes the boundaries of real-time graphics and computer vision and develops key technologies in graphic visualization applications for the industry. Our focus is to improve the productivity of our clients in real-time Film and TV production, as much as real-time industry data simulation and visualization.
We strongly believe in creating a work environment where people, ideas and results are more important than regulations and time sheets. Every human tick’s a bit different, but we still share our laughs together. If you want to learn, create and grow with us, join us today.
As a growing start-up GritWorld offers excellent opportunities for personal career development.
If this position sounds exciting to you, apply for the job here. We look forward to receiving your application!