We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Art Intern (Marketing) - (m/f/d) to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
This position is limited to 12 months and is available immediately.
As Art Intern at GritWorld you will be part of a young, dynamic and international team, taking care of content creating, promotional material as well as maintaining and monitoring our social media platforms.
- Create a wide range of assets for multiple mediums: web, social media, posters, events, merchandise & videos.
- Create high quality marketing material for worldwide/internal showcase purpose.
- Be part of brand visual identity to define the tone, typeface, and shapes etc.
- Collaborate closely with artists, designers and other departments to achieve the best result.
- Take care of our community management and social media accounts on e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- You have a BA in art media, graphic design or you study or completed an academic degree in 2D/3D-Artist, Media Design or Animation.
- Have a good eye for design and typography.
- High attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of photo and video adjustment and editing.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience required.
- You like to work in a team and communicate openly with colleagues to collaboratively.
- Able to multi-task and adapt easily to change.
- Good portfolio demonstrating some of the skills mentioned above.
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms.
- Good English skills (written & verbal).
- Understanding of web designing.
- Experience of using render/game engines.
Our company benefits and core values:
- A monthly voucher card, redeemable at petrol stations, supermarkets, gym, online shops, retails and more!
- Free public transportation ticket (within the RMV region).
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
Who we are:
GritWorld pushes the boundaries of real-time graphics and computer vision and develops key technologies in graphic visualization applications for the industry. Our focus is to improve the productivity of our clients in real-time Film and TV production, as much as real-time industry data simulation and visualization.
We strongly believe in creating a work environment where people, ideas and results are more important than regulations and time sheets. Every human tick’s a bit different, but we still share our laughs together. If you want to learn, create and grow with us, join us today.
As a growing start-up GritWorld offers excellent opportunities for personal career development.
If this position sounds exciting to you, apply for the job here. We look forward to receiving your application!