We are looking for an experienced and passionate Technical Writer to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As Technical Writer at GritWorld you will be in charge of creating and maintaining our documentation and tutorials for both, internal and external users, of our innovative real-time engine.
*Your resume and motivation letter are required documents, to be able to carefully evaluate your application. Any additional samples / private projects are welcome*
- Produce thorough documentation (instructions for use, reference guides, release notes, etc) for both internal and external users.
- Gather information from developers and translate technical information to understandable and applicable information – for both beginners and experienced users.
- Create FAQs based on documentation and usage.
- Produce step-by-step tutorials to share essential workflows.
- Provide input on design and implementation.
- Produce sample data to refer to in your documentation.
- Outstanding skills in writing about complex technical subjects to a variety of audiences with a wide range of technical knowledge.
- Affinity for technology and a proven background in technical writing or editing.
- Finished Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics, Communications (or related field), or equivalent experience.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Excellent English skills (written & verbal on a native level).
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Experience with real-time technologies (such as Unreal, Unity, CRYENGINE or Blender).
- Experience with DCC tools (such as Maya, 3DS Max, Houdini or Substance).
Our company benefits and core values:
- A monthly voucher card, redeemable at petrol stations, supermarkets, gym, online shops, retails and more!
- Free public transportation ticket (within the RMV region).
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
Who we are:
GritWorld pushes the boundaries of real-time graphics and computer vision and develops key technologies in graphic visualization applications for the industry. Our focus is to improve the productivity of our clients in real-time Film and TV production, as much as real-time industry data simulation and visualization.
We strongly believe in creating a work environment where people, ideas and results are more important than regulations and time sheets. Every human tick’s a bit different, but we still share our laughs together. If you want to learn, create and grow with us, join us today.
As a growing start-up GritWorld offers excellent opportunities for personal career development.
If this position sounds exciting to you, apply for the job here. We look forward to receiving your application!