We are looking for an experienced and passionate Build Tools Engineer (.Net) to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As Build Tools Engineer (.Net) at GritWorld you will be part of a team designing and developing the editor and tools of a modern and extensible real-time rendering engine for the cinematic industry.
Your resume and cover letter are required documents, to be able to carefully evaluate your application. Any additional samples / private projects (such as github) are welcome.
- Designing, developing and maintaining the build pipeline and build tools for a 3D rendering engine.
- Improve and develop new build tools that improve the engine team development experience.
- Support the engine team in using the tools in an optimal way.
- Develop a new cross-platform build pipeline and enable us to support the Linux operating system.
- Strong programming skills in C# (.NET / .NET Core) and knowledge of common design patterns.
- 2+ years of experience as a developer.
- Excellent debugging and profiling skills.
- Finished Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Good English skills (written & verbal).
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Experience with NUKE build automation.
- Experience with Azure DevOps Server.
- Experience with version control systems, such as GIT or Perforce.
- Experience with C++ development.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with XAML based UI frameworks such as WPF, Avalonia or UWP.
- Knowledge about common game engine systems, such as asset pipelines, entity component systems.
- Experience with multithreaded software architecture.
Our company benefits and core values:
- A monthly voucher card, redeemable at petrol stations, supermarkets, gym, online shops, retails and more!
- Free public transportation ticket (within the RMV region).
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
Who we are:
GritWorld pushes the boundaries of real-time graphics and computer vision and develops key technologies in graphic visualization applications for the industry. Our focus is to improve the productivity of our clients in real-time Film and TV production, as much as real-time industry data simulation and visualization.
We strongly believe in creating a work environment where people, ideas and results are more important than regulations and time sheets. Every human tick’s a bit different, but we still share our laughs together. If you want to learn, create and grow with us, join us today.
As a growing start-up GritWorld offers excellent opportunities for personal career development.
If this position sounds exciting to you, apply for the job here. We look forward to receiving your application!