We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior 3D Graphics Engineer - (m/f/d) to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As Senior 3D Graphics Engineer at GritWorld you will be part of a team designing and developing a new and modern real-time render engine for the cinematic industry.
Your resume and cover letter and are required documents, to be able to carefully evaluate your application. Any additional samples / private projects (such as github) are welcome.
- Design and develop a fresh and modern render engine.
- Implement state-of-the-art real-time and non-real-time rendering techniques.
- Research innovative real-time and interactive rendering techniques, together with the team.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, artists, and designers to achieve the best result.
- Write clear, maintainable and robust code.
- Be a role model for other programmers and oversee the mentoring process inside the discipline.
- 5+ years of professional work experience as Graphics Engineer.
- Excellent programming skills in C++ and modern standards 11/14/17.
- Expertise in real-time 3D algorithms (e.g. Deferred rendering, Forward+, OIT, PBR).
- Excellent Graphics API knowledge (e.g. OpenGL 4.x, Vulkan, DirectX 12).
- Modern GPU programming skills (GLSL/HLSL Shading Model 5.0).
- Multithreaded programming experience.
- Mathematical background (e.g. spherical harmonics, probability distributions, convolution).
- Excellent Debugging and profiling skills for CPU and GPU code.
- Excellent understanding of the latest rendering techniques.
- Engine programming experience (e.g. Unreal, Unity).
- Finished Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Good English skills (written & verbal).
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Our company benefits and core values:
- A monthly voucher card, redeemable at petrol stations, supermarkets, gym, online shops, retails and more!
- Free public transportation ticket (within the RMV region).
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
Who we are:
GritWorld pushes the boundaries of real-time graphics and computer vision and develops key technologies in graphic visualization applications for the industry. Our focus is to improve the productivity of our clients in real-time Film and TV production, as much as real-time industry data simulation and visualization.
We strongly believe in creating a work environment where people, ideas and results are more important than regulations and time sheets. Every human tick’s a bit different, but we still share our laughs together. If you want to learn, create and grow with us, join us today. As a growing start-up GritWorld offers excellent opportunities for personal career development.
If this position sounds exciting to you, apply for the job here. We look forward to receiving your application!